We offer a farm-to-table experience, from our family to yours
a memorable experience for any event
Crawfish Country Catering offers a memorable experience, an authentic crawfish boil for your corporate event. We are the largest producer and caterer of quality, authentic Louisiana crawfish in the South.
Our crawfish are caught daily. With our own blend of seasonings and quiet-burning, insulated pots, we’re ready to boil.
Crawfish boils, a family tradition in Southwest Louisiana, are growing in popularity across the South. For owners Duane Smith and his son Travis, crawfish farming is a family tradition, too.
Crawfish Country Catering:
- caters throughout the Southern states
- uses quiet-burning boiling equipment, suitable for indoor events
- can supply volume 1,000 pounds on up
- distributes live crawfish to more than 50 outlets, restaurants, & fresh markets daily across the Southern states & beyond
- sells more than three million pounds annually
The Quality is obvious
Our crawfish are caught daily. With our own blend of seasonings and quiet-burning, insulated pots suitable for even indoors events, we’re ready to boil.
the best from the beginning
Over the last 25 years, our original 30-acre pond has grown into a 1,000-acre operation, Duane’s Crawfish Farms, which owns and operates Crawfish Country Catering.